Hallidayboro, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hallidayboro, Illinois : Jackson County
Issued: 10:29 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 37.8889394 Longitude: -89.2370278 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday
High: 79°F Low: 56°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 71°F High: 74°F
Low: 51°F Low: 56°F Low: 65°F Low: 61°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:20 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2900ft, Broken at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
SPARTA - (KSAR)
66°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm Rain In Vicinity
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 32 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft, Broken at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2500ft, Broken at 3100ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Low around 56. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 8 mph.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 6 to 8 mph.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

Sun Almanac for Hallidayboro, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Hallidayboro, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,711 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hallidayboro:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:11 am Sat62.8%
Moonrise:01:53 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:07:04 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:23 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.