Haleysbury, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Haleysbury, Indiana : Washington County
Issued: 1:30 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 38.7419992 Longitude: -86.1508143 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
75°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BOWMAN FIELD ARPT - (KLOU)
81°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOUISVILLE - (KSDF)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
HUNTINGBURG - (KHNB)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light north wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Light southeast wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Haleysbury, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Haleysbury, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.81 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,369 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Haleysbury:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:24 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:46 pm Sat12.3%
Moonset:11:58 pm Sat14.3%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.