Hale Ridge, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Hale Ridge, Illinois : Schuyler County
Issued: 3:25 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.1800457 Longitude: -90.6465174 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
10% chance of  on This Afternoon 60% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
High: 82°F Low: 62°F High: 78°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 69°F
Low: 58°F Low: 69°F Low: 56°F Low: 45°F Low: 47°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
81°
Clear
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
82°
Clear
as of 2:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
84°
Clear
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
82°
Clear
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of  This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 10 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind around 8 mph.

60% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 1pm. High near 78. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84. Light south southwest wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Hale Ridge, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Hale Ridge, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,097 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hale Ridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:35 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:08 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:38 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.