Green River, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Green River, Illinois : Henry County
Issued: 3:34 am CDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 41.4755901 Longitude: -90.3192923 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
Partly Sunny on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 100% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 70°F Low: 57°F High: 75°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 78°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 60°F Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 64°F Low: 69°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
DAVENPORT - (KDVN)
54°
Cloudy
as of 3:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
52°
Cloudy
as of 3:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
52°
Cloudy
as of 4:20 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

100% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 75. East wind around 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Green River, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Green River, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 23.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,659 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Green River:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:44 am Tue31.4%
Moonset:02:39 pm Tue29.0%
Moonrise:03:22 am Wed24.1%
High Moon:09:28 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:44 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.