Green Manor Estates, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Green Manor Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Green Manor Estates, Maryland : Charles County
Issued: 9:29 am EST Feb 6, 2023 Latitude: 38.4631781 Longitude: -77.2530359 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Partly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 53°F Low: 29°F High: 53°F High: 61°F High: 65°F High: 60°F High: 48°F High: 48°F
Low: 41°F Low: 45°F Low: 47°F Low: 39°F Low: 29°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
QUANTICO MCAS - (KNYG)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 10%
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
STAFFORD - (KRMN)
57°
Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
SHANNON ARPT - (KEZF)
54°
Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 6000ft
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 48.

Sun Almanac for Green Manor Estates, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Green Manor Estates, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,756 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Green Manor Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:31 pm Mon98.7%
High Moon:01:33 am Tue98.0%
Moonset:08:25 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.