Green Glade, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Green Glade
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Green Glade, Maryland : Garrett County
Issued: 9:29 am EST Feb 6, 2023 Latitude: 39.4739826 Longitude: -79.2647603 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of snow on Today Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday 60% chance of rain on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of snow on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 36°F Low: 24°F High: 51°F High: 49°F High: 55°F High: 49°F High: 33°F High: 40°F
Low: 39°F Low: 41°F Low: 36°F Low: 27°F Low: 20°F  
Snow Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREATER CUMBERLAND ARPT - (KCBE)
43°
Feels like 36°F
Cloudy
as of 11:05 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
MORGANTOWN - (KMGW)
37°
Feels like 30°F
Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
ELKINS - (KEKN)
39°
Feels like 32°F
Cloudy
as of 10:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2600ft
20% chance of snow Today Today... A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 7 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers likely before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

40% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Sun Almanac for Green Glade, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:19 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Green Glade, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,745 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Green Glade:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:38 pm Mon98.7%
High Moon:01:42 am Tue97.9%
Moonset:08:35 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.