Gordons Mobile Plaza, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Gordons Mobile Plaza, Nebraska : Cheyenne County
Issued: 4:46 am MDT May 27, 2022 Latitude: 41.136929 Longitude: -102.9879786 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 10% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 93°F Low: 49°F High: 88°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 69°F High: 64°F High: 70°F
Low: 51°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F Low: 40°F Low: 40°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SIDNEY - (KSNY)
70°
Clear
as of 7:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
66°
Clear
as of 8:15 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
63°
Clear
as of 7:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
64°
Clear
as of 7:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Increasing clouds and hot, with a high near 93. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Gordons Mobile Plaza, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Gordons Mobile Plaza, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 26.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,840 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gordons Mobile Plaza:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:45 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:45 pm Fri6.1%
Moonrise:04:21 am Sat4.2%
High Moon:11:30 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:49 pm Sat2.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.