Goodrich, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Goodrich
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Goodrich, Illinois : Kankakee County
Issued: 4:15 am CDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 41.1089209 Longitude: -88.0581043 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
Partly Sunny on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day
High: 71°F Low: 56°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 68°F High: 76°F High: 85°F High: 88°F
Low: 63°F Low: 55°F Low: 52°F Low: 61°F Low: 68°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
48°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:18 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
50°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
50°
Cloudy
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
50°
Feels like 45°F
Clear
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 71. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 78. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4am, then showers likely. Low around 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Goodrich, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Goodrich, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 23.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,626 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Goodrich:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:35 am Tue31.5%
Moonset:02:29 pm Tue29.1%
Moonrise:03:13 am Wed24.2%
High Moon:09:18 am Wed22.0%
Moonset:03:35 pm Wed19.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.