Glen, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Glen
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Glen, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 2:47 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 39.0462201 Longitude: -77.2160919 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of rain on Sunday Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 40°F High: 64°F High: 58°F High: 46°F High: 42°F High: 51°F High: 56°F High: 59°F
Low: 48°F Low: 38°F Low: 34°F Low: 32°F Low: 37°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 14000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 20000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
63°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
64°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers before 7am, then a chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 21 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 51.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Glen, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Glen, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,033 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:31 pm Wed90.3%
High Moon:02:56 am Thu88.7%
Moonset:09:10 am Thu87.0%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.