Glen Villa, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Glen Villa
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Glen Villa, Georgia : Douglas County
Issued: 2:56 am EST Jan 29, 2023 Latitude: 33.7126085 Longitude: -84.6774342 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Cloudy on Overnight 60% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 40°F High: 58°F High: 64°F High: 59°F High: 56°F High: 60°F High: 54°F High: 54°F
Low: 48°F Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 48°F Low: 47°F Low: 37°F  
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
41°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
46°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:52 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 15000ft, Scattered at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
46°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
48°
Cloudy
as of 1:50 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Cloudy, with a low around 40. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

100% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers, mainly before 5am. Low around 48. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Sun Almanac for Glen Villa, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:37 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:03 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Glen Villa, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 57%
Moon Age: 8.04 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,565 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glen Villa:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:28 pm Sun61.0%
High Moon:07:36 pm Sun63.8%
Moonset:02:51 am Mon66.7%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.