Glasgow, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Glasgow
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Glasgow, Illinois : Scott County
Issued: 10:40 pm CDT Aug 15, 2022 Latitude: 39.5506029 Longitude: -90.4801247 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday
Low: 64°F High: 73°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 79°F
Low: 60°F Low: 60°F Low: 61°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
70°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
68°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
72°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
68°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
60% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 64. East northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Light northeast wind.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 80. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Light northeast wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Sun Almanac for Glasgow, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Glasgow, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,071 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glasgow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:44 am Tue77.3%
Moonset:11:21 am Tue74.8%
Moonrise:10:42 pm Tue70.4%
High Moon:05:29 am Wed67.6%
Moonset:12:26 pm Wed64.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.