Genoa City, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Genoa City
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Genoa City, Wisconsin : Walworth County
Issued: 6:23 pm CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 42.4983517 Longitude: -88.3281487 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 50% chance of freezing rain & snow on Monday
Low: 29°F High: 40°F High: 43°F High: 41°F High: 38°F High: 39°F High: 40°F High: 41°F
Low: 29°F Low: 28°F Low: 32°F Low: 27°F Low: 26°F Low: 30°F  
Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Freezing Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIR - (KBUU)
36°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:15 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3100ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
39°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
39°
Cloudy
as of 6:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
RACINE - (KRAC)
37°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3500ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 39.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of freezing rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Genoa City, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Genoa City, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 12.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,709 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Genoa City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:09 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:41 am Tue97.1%
Moonrise:03:17 pm Tue98.3%
High Moon:10:57 pm Tue99.0%
Moonset:06:47 am Wed99.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.