Garden Heights, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Garden Heights, Illinois : Saline County
Issued: 11:15 pm CDT Aug 15, 2022 Latitude: 37.7203258 Longitude: -88.5269948 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 63°F High: 72°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 79°F
Low: 61°F Low: 60°F Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
70°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
70°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
70°
Clear
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
70°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 82. Light east wind.

10% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Sun Almanac for Garden Heights, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Garden Heights, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,030 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Garden Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:36 am Tue77.3%
Moonset:11:11 am Tue74.8%
Moonrise:10:36 pm Tue70.4%
High Moon:05:21 am Wed67.7%
Moonset:12:15 pm Wed64.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.