Garden Acres, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Garden Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Garden Acres, Indiana : Monroe County
Issued: 2:45 am EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.1244916 Longitude: -86.5780538 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 69°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 86°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
72°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
70°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 25000ft
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light south southwest wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Garden Acres, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Garden Acres, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.95 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,739 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Garden Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:24 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:04:01 pm Fri6.6%
Moonset:11:30 pm Fri8.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.