Frogeye, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Frogeye
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Frogeye, Maryland : Somerset County
Issued: 3:21 am EST Jan 29, 2023 Latitude: 38.0276234 Longitude: -75.6902066 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of snow on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
High: 53°F Low: 43°F High: 55°F High: 45°F High: 39°F High: 44°F High: 40°F High: 36°F
Low: 37°F Low: 29°F Low: 28°F Low: 28°F Low: 19°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Snow Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
37°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
37°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.33 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MELFA/ACCOMACK ARPT - (KMFV)
37°
Clear
as of 4:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
43°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.34 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Today Today... A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of rain before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.

Sun Almanac for Frogeye, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Frogeye, Maryland
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 58%
Moon Age: 8.12 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,808 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Frogeye:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:41 am Sun60.6%
High Moon:06:58 pm Sun63.6%
Moonset:02:25 am Mon66.5%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.