Freeport, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Freeport, Illinois : Stephenson County
Issued: 3:34 am CDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 42.2966861 Longitude: -89.6212271 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
Partly Sunny on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 100% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 68°F Low: 54°F High: 73°F High: 69°F High: 69°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 85°F
Low: 60°F Low: 53°F Low: 51°F Low: 61°F Low: 67°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
50°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MONROE - (KEFT)
48°
Clear
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
52°
Cloudy
as of 2:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft, Solid Overcast at 15000ft
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
50°
Cloudy
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

100% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then showers between 10am and 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 73. East wind around 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Freeport, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Freeport, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 23.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,576 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Freeport:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:41 am Tue31.4%
Moonset:02:35 pm Tue29.1%
Moonrise:03:19 am Wed24.1%
High Moon:09:25 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:41 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.