Fox Meadow, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Fox Meadow, Illinois : Will County
Issued: 3:15 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.5541667 Longitude: -88.145 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 76°F Low: 55°F High: 63°F High: 76°F High: 85°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 49°F Low: 62°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2400ft, Broken at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft, Scattered at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
73°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2300ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog after 1am. Low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

80% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 63. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Fox Meadow, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Fox Meadow, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 26.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,808 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fox Meadow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:40 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:03:56 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:44 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:44 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.