Fiatt, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Fiatt, Illinois : Fulton County
Issued: 3:39 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 40.5603175 Longitude: -90.1798433 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
High: 66°F Low: 57°F High: 69°F High: 78°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 74°F
Low: 52°F Low: 63°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2900ft, Broken at 4500ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
63°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Light Rain Mist
as of 3:41 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2900ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 66. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 3am and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light south southeast wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Fiatt, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Fiatt, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 26.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,864 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fiatt:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:47 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:06 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:53 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:50 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.