Fancy Prairie, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Fancy Prairie, Illinois : Menard County
Issued: 2:55 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 39.9975492 Longitude: -89.5995483 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 65°F High: 77°F High: 71°F High: 68°F High: 76°F High: 84°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 64°F Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 60°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:31 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
66°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
66°
Cloudy
as of 2:36 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2300ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 65. East southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. South southeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Breezy.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Fancy Prairie, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Fancy Prairie, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 24%
Moon Age: 24.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,392 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fancy Prairie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:19 am Wed24.1%
High Moon:09:25 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:41 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.