Emmit Ridge, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Emmit Ridge
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Emmit Ridge, Maryland : Frederick County
Issued: 2:41 pm EDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 39.7067639 Longitude: -77.3280419 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 86°F Low: 61°F High: 89°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 84°F
Low: 67°F Low: 71°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
88°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:47 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
YORK - (KTHV)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft, Few at 9500ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Light and variable wind.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 67. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Emmit Ridge, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Emmit Ridge, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.65 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,863 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Emmit Ridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:37 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:06:44 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:34 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:19 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.