Elliots Place, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Elliots Place
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Elliots Place, Maryland : Wicomico County
Issued: 3:51 am EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.436506 Longitude: -75.6829846 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 85°F Low: 64°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 84°F
Low: 66°F Low: 73°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
75°
Clear
as of 5:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
77°
Clear
as of 5:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
75°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Broken at 8000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Elliots Place, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Elliots Place, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.92 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,956 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Elliots Place:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:43 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:47 pm Sun19.4%
Moonset:11:42 pm Sun21.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.