Ellerslie Heights, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ellerslie Heights, Maryland : Charles County
Issued: 6:36 am EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.5003995 Longitude: -77.048031 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today Clear on Tonight Sunny on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday
High: 84°F Low: 65°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 82°F
Low: 68°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
QUANTICO MCAS - (KNYG)
75°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
73°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then isolated showers between 8am and 2pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Ellerslie Heights, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Ellerslie Heights, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.93 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,935 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ellerslie Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:48 am Sun17.2%
High Moon:04:53 pm Sun19.5%
Moonset:11:47 pm Sun21.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.