Elbow, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Elbow, Illinois : Richland County
Issued: 12:40 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 38.6422707 Longitude: -88.1217054 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 67°F High: 81°F High: 73°F High: 71°F High: 77°F High: 84°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 66°F Low: 59°F Low: 55°F Low: 59°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
66°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
68°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
68°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2200ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South southeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South southeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then showers likely between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 84.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Elbow, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Elbow, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 24.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,225 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Elbow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:13 am Wed24.2%
High Moon:09:19 am Wed22.0%
Moonset:03:34 pm Wed19.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.