Edgewood Grove, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Edgewood Grove, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 2:16 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 42.1283333 Longitude: -87.8777778 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 65°F High: 72°F High: 62°F High: 74°F High: 83°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 60°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft, Scattered at 5500ft, Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3700ft, Broken at 4500ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3900ft, Scattered at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Edgewood Grove, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Edgewood Grove, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 25.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,298 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Edgewood Grove:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:33 am Thu15.9%
High Moon:10:00 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:39 pm Thu12.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.