Ebbvale Estates, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ebbvale Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ebbvale Estates, Maryland : Carroll County
Issued: 2:41 pm EDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 39.6953795 Longitude: -76.9227571 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 83°F Low: 62°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 81°F
Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE PARK ARPT - (KCGS)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:39 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
86°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:39 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
250° West
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind around 9 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Ebbvale Estates, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Ebbvale Estates, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.61 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,880 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ebbvale Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:35 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:06:42 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:33 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:17 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.