East Hazel Crest, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for East Hazel Crest, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 3:15 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.5736457 Longitude: -87.6464346 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
High: 77°F Low: 54°F High: 60°F High: 75°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 75°F
Low: 49°F Low: 62°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LANSING MUNICIPAL - (KIGQ)
75°
Clear
as of 3:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GARY - (KGYY)
75°
Clear
as of 3:45 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
79°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2300ft, Few at 4500ft, Scattered at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
VALPARAISO - (KVPZ)
79°
Clear
as of 3:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Light west southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for East Hazel Crest, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for East Hazel Crest, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 26.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,889 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
East Hazel Crest:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:37 pm Thu12.1%
Moonrise:03:54 am Fri9.2%
High Moon:10:42 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:42 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.