Eagle Park, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Eagle Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Eagle Park, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 5:56 pm CDT Aug 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.6639392 Longitude: -90.1426089 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 62°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 85°F
Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Morning Fog Morning Fog Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
82°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Few at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
81°
Clear
as of 5:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 62. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 85. Light northeast wind.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Light south wind.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Eagle Park, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Eagle Park, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,256 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Eagle Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:08 pm Wed60.5%
High Moon:06:13 am Thu57.5%
Moonset:01:27 pm Thu54.6%
Last Quarter:11:35 pm Thu50.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.