Drivers, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Drivers, Illinois : Jefferson County
Issued: 1:15 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 38.3306053 Longitude: -88.9931231 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 67°F High: 79°F High: 73°F High: 73°F High: 79°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 63°F Low: 55°F Low: 53°F Low: 61°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
66°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
68°
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1100ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 79. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 63. South wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 6 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 7 to 16 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 9 to 16 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South wind 6 to 11 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.

Sun Almanac for Drivers, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Drivers, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 24%
Moon Age: 24.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,295 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Drivers:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:16 am Wed24.2%
High Moon:09:22 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:38 pm Wed19.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.