Douglas Park, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Douglas Park, Illinois : Whiteside County
Issued: 12:19 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 41.7939193 Longitude: -89.7345541 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 53°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 69°F High: 75°F High: 83°F High: 88°F High: 87°F
Low: 62°F Low: 55°F Low: 51°F Low: 58°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
52°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4100ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
50°
Feels like 45°F
Cloudy
Heavy Rain
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2900ft, Broken at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
55°
Cloudy
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 74. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely before 7pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Douglas Park, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Douglas Park, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 24.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,180 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Douglas Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:20 am Wed24.1%
High Moon:09:25 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:42 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.