Donovan Glen Subdivision, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Donovan Glen Subdivision, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 5:16 pm CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 42.1094444 Longitude: -87.8577778 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
High: 70°F Low: 65°F High: 73°F High: 62°F High: 73°F High: 83°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 89°F
Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 60°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
77°
Cloudy
as of 4:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered Cumulonimbus at 3000ft, Scattered at 8500ft, Broken at 15000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
63°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 9pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 73.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 92.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Donovan Glen Subdivision, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Donovan Glen Subdivision, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 19%
Moon Age: 25.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,215 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Donovan Glen Subdivision:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:33 am Thu15.9%
High Moon:10:00 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:39 pm Thu12.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.