Danforth, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Danforth
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Danforth, Illinois : Iroquois County
Issued: 2:16 am CDT May 25, 2022 Latitude: 40.820312 Longitude: -87.977818 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 59°F High: 76°F High: 76°F High: 67°F High: 75°F High: 83°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 64°F Low: 56°F Low: 51°F Low: 58°F Low: 66°F Low: 69°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
61°
Clear
as of 2:18 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
64°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3400ft, Scattered at 4900ft, Broken at 9000ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 76. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Danforth, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Danforth, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 24%
Moon Age: 24.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,350 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Danforth:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:12 am Wed24.2%
High Moon:09:18 am Wed22.0%
Moonset:03:34 pm Wed19.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.