Cutting, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Cutting
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cutting, Georgia : Clinch County
Issued: 11:16 am EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 31.0146534 Longitude: -82.8034744 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 95°F Low: 76°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 93°F High: 89°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOODY AFB - (KVAD)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
Clear
as of 11:15 AM EDST
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
VALDOSTA - (KVLD)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 106. West wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers between 9pm and 10pm. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 107. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light southwest wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 93. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Sun Almanac for Cutting, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Cutting, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 45%
Moon Age: 6.94 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,183 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cutting:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:18 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:26 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:27 am Thu51.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.