Cricket Hill, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cricket Hill, Georgia : Gwinnett County
Issued: 10:50 am EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 33.906771 Longitude: -84.0443554 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 97°F Low: 76°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 90°F
Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2800ft
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
86°
Feels like 93°F
Clear
as of 10:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
88°
Feels like 93°F
Clear
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 106. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Cricket Hill, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Cricket Hill, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 45%
Moon Age: 6.93 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,207 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cricket Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:23 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:31 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:31 am Thu51.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.