Crestwood Acres, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Crestwood Acres, Illinois : Ogle County
Issued: 9:16 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.9325294 Longitude: -89.1495427 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
Low: 55°F High: 66°F High: 76°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 84°F High: 72°F
Low: 49°F Low: 62°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 58°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 8:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3300ft, Scattered at 4600ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
63°
Clear
as of 8:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog between 1am and 4am. Low around 55. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly before 10am. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Crestwood Acres, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Crestwood Acres, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,543 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Crestwood Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:00 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:48 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:49 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.