Coverdale, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Coverdale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Coverdale, Georgia : Turner County
Issued: 9:35 pm EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 31.6282359 Longitude: -83.7190603 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 75°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALBANY - (KABY)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 8:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
MOULTRIE - (KMGR)
81°
Clear
Thunderstorm
as of 9:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINS AFB - (KWRB)
86°
Feels like 96°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4900ft, Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 25000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 103. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Coverdale, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Coverdale, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 6.39 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,890 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Coverdale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:02 am Wed40.8%
Moonrise:01:22 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:30 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:30 am Thu51.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.