Coventry Hills, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Coventry Hills, Illinois : Winnebago County
Issued: 10:15 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 42.2300211 Longitude: -89.0020478 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
Low: 54°F High: 67°F High: 76°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 83°F High: 71°F
Low: 49°F Low: 62°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Patchy fog between 1am and 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 67. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Coventry Hills, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Coventry Hills, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,592 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Coventry Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:59 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:48 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:48 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.