Country Mobile Villa, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Country Mobile Villa, Nebraska : Platte County
Issued: 7:35 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 41.4402891 Longitude: -97.2864282 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 58°F Low: 36°F High: 68°F High: 56°F High: 61°F High: 62°F High: 71°F High: 81°F
Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Mostly Clear Sunny Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KOLU)
46°
Feels like 40°F
Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK - (KOFK)
45°
Feels like 38°F
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FREMONT MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFET)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
YORK MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KJYR)
46°
Feels like 40°F
Cloudy
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Areas of frost after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light north in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers. High near 56. East southeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Country Mobile Villa, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Country Mobile Villa, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,431 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Country Mobile Villa:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:35 am Sat62.6%
Moonrise:02:35 am Sun55.7%
High Moon:07:38 am Sun53.3%
Moonset:12:49 pm Sun50.9%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.