Coughlin, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Coughlin, Illinois : Peoria County
Issued: 3:11 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 40.8958702 Longitude: -89.4964807 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of  on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday
High: 85°F Low: 56°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 67°F High: 69°F High: 67°F High: 64°F
Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 53°F Low: 57°F Low: 54°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.49 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.50 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
25 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
86°
Feels like 89°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.49 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 31 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
84°
Cloudy
as of 2:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.54 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
20% chance of  This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 11pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Sun Almanac for Coughlin, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Coughlin, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 20.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,321 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Coughlin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:26 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:11 am Sat65.1%
Moonset:11:04 am Sat62.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.