Corinth, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Corinth, Illinois : Williamson County
Issued: 1:30 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.818938 Longitude: -88.7764511 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 82°F Low: 66°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 81°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 77°F
Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
73°
Clear
as of 1:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
75°
Clear
as of 12:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
73°
Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2000ft, Broken at 2700ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 7 mph.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 6 to 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sun Almanac for Corinth, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Corinth, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Corinth:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:27 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:06 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:45 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.