Commonwealth, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Commonwealth, Georgia : Muscogee County
Issued: 10:50 am EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 32.5398618 Longitude: -84.811874 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 97°F Low: 76°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 91°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KCSG)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Clear
as of 10:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
LAWSON AFB - (KLSF)
88°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LA GRANGE - (KLGC)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUO)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Commonwealth, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Commonwealth, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 45%
Moon Age: 6.94 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,180 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Commonwealth:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:26 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:34 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:34 am Thu51.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.