Comfort, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Comfort, Georgia : Greene County
Issued: 1:00 pm EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 33.3865245 Longitude: -83.1412657 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 97°F Low: 75°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 12:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MILLEDGEVILLE/BALDWIN - (KMLJ)
97°
Feels like 112°F
Clear
as of 12:41 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3400ft, Scattered at 4100ft, Broken at 4800ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 107. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 107. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Comfort, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Comfort, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 46%
Moon Age: 7.00 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,003 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Comfort:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:19 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:27 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:27 am Thu51.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.