Columbus, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Columbus, Georgia : Muscogee County
Issued: 2:46 pm EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 32.4609764 Longitude: -84.9877094 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 94°F Low: 76°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LA GRANGE - (KLGC)
93°
Feels like 102°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4200ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 104. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Columbus, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Columbus, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 37%
Moon Age: 6.19 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,509 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Columbus:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:52 pm Tue38.2%
Moonset:01:07 am Wed40.8%
Moonrise:01:27 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:35 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:35 am Thu51.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.