College View Park, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for College View Park, Nebraska : Platte County
Issued: 4:35 pm CDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 41.4458451 Longitude: -97.3919869 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
100% chance of rain on This Afternoon 100% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday 10% chance of rain on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 53°F Low: 48°F High: 56°F High: 69°F High: 79°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 79°F
Low: 44°F Low: 47°F Low: 58°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F  
Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KOLU)
52°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
22 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 1700ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK - (KOFK)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBION - (KBVN)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1100ft, Broken at 4500ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
YORK MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KJYR)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 800ft, Broken at 1300ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
100% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers. Steady temperature around 53. East northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

100% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers. Low around 48. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 79.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

10% chance of rain Memorial Day Memorial Day... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Sun Almanac for College View Park, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:51 PM
Moon Almanac for College View Park, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 28%
Moon Age: 24.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,237 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
College View Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:51 am Wed24.0%
High Moon:09:57 am Wed21.7%
Moonset:04:14 pm Wed19.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.