Cody, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Cody, Nebraska : Cherry County
Issued: 6:58 am MDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.9358404 Longitude: -101.2445962 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 52°F Low: 28°F High: 64°F High: 54°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 76°F High: 84°F
Low: 40°F Low: 37°F Low: 40°F Low: 41°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
VALENTINE - (KVTN)
37°
Clear
as of 7:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PINE RIDGE - (KIEN)
34°
Feels like 26°F
Mostly Clear
as of 6:52 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
AINSWORTH - (KANW)
37°
Feels like 30°F
Clear
as of 7:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
THEDFORD - (KTIF)
37°
Feels like 30°F
Clear
as of 7:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Today Today... Scattered showers, mainly between 11am and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers before 8pm. Widespread frost, mainly after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers between 4pm and 5pm. Widespread frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain, mainly before noon. High near 54. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Cody, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Cody, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,491 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cody:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:47 am Sat63.0%
Moonrise:01:55 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:06:54 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:02 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:12:42 pm Sun50.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.