Clinchburg, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Clinchburg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Clinchburg, Virginia : Washington County
Issued: 10:40 pm EDT May 12, 2021 Latitude: 36.8320577 Longitude: -81.8145661 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 37°F High: 61°F High: 64°F High: 68°F High: 67°F High: 74°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 41°F Low: 39°F Low: 46°F Low: 51°F Low: 55°F Low: 55°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
46°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAZEWELL CTY A/P - (KJFZ)
46°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION/WYTHEVILLE - (KMKJ)
41°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JEFFERSON/ASHE COUNTY - (KGEV)
43°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Clinchburg, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Clinchburg, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.18 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,561 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Clinchburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:29 am Thu2.5%
High Moon:02:54 pm Thu3.5%
Moonset:10:25 pm Thu4.7%
New Moon: Tue May 11
First Quarter: Wed May 19
Full Moon: Wed May 26
Last Quarter: Wed Jun 2
New Moon: Thu Jun 10
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.