Cleveland, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cleveland, Illinois : Henry County
Issued: 12:16 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 41.5061454 Longitude: -90.3148479 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 67°F Low: 55°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 60°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 69°F
Low: 67°F Low: 52°F Low: 44°F Low: 45°F Low: 52°F  
Partly Sunny Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
DAVENPORT - (KDVN)
64°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
63°
Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
61°
Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 2700ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Cleveland, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Cleveland, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cleveland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:49 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:12 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:36 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.