Claxton, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Claxton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Claxton, Georgia : Evans County
Issued: 9:24 pm EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 32.1615815 Longitude: -81.9040047 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 74°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 89°F
Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
VIDALIA - (KVDI)
82°
Clear
as of 9:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft, Scattered at 25000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 104. South wind 3 to 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Southwest wind around 6 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 97.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 89. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Claxton, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Claxton, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 6.39 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,892 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Claxton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:54 am Wed40.7%
Moonrise:01:14 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:22 pm Wed48.7%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:23 am Thu51.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.