Cinder Hill, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Cinder Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cinder Hill, Georgia : Liberty County
Issued: 3:42 am EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 31.8424328 Longitude: -81.5815007 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 93°F Low: 74°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 90°F High: 88°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
75°
Partly Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 18000ft
Current Conditions at
HUNTER AFB - (KSVN)
79°
Clear
as of 4:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNAH - (KSAV)
79°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
75°
Clear
as of 4:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 106. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Cinder Hill, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Cinder Hill, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 5.72 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,931 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cinder Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:14 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:37 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:53 am Wed40.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.