Choctaw, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Choctaw, Illinois : Clark County
Issued: 3:10 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.2822599 Longitude: -87.721417 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on This Afternoon Morning Fog on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 71°F Low: 61°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 68°F High: 70°F High: 75°F
Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 56°F Low: 49°F Low: 54°F  
Cloudy Morning Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
66°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 4:33 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 1700ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
63°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
64°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 1700ft
Cloudy on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 86. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Choctaw, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Choctaw, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,754 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Choctaw:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:29 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:01 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:35 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.