Charter Grove, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Charter Grove, Illinois : DeKalb County
Issued: 4:15 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 42.0664152 Longitude: -88.6314771 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 80°F Low: 55°F High: 57°F High: 61°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 61°F High: 65°F
Low: 45°F Low: 41°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
79°
Cloudy
as of 3:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.50 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4000ft, Broken at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.47 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4500ft, Broken at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.47 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4600ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
72°
Cloudy
as of 3:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.52 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Broken at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 25000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 55. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 57. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 45. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Charter Grove, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Charter Grove, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 20.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,352 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Charter Grove:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:26 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:08 am Sat65.2%
Moonset:10:57 am Sat62.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.